Akin Ross is a New York based business professional with more than a decade of experience under his belt. He started his career at Boys & Girls Club Inc., as an Assistant Director, where he oversaw daily operational activities. After that, he served as a Branch Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, where his duties comprised of the following:
- Managing training, selection as well as the development of both the management trainees and assistant branch managers.
- Responsible for performing both the inside and outside sales by Marketing Enterprise in order to gain additional business growth and opportunities.
- Taking care of the development of the branch employees and management. He was also responsible for the training and education of the new employees in various areas of duties, company policy, and job expectations.
- Responsible for managing a retail office, consisting of 25 employees at multiple sites.
- Some of his duties also included analysis of competition, customer service, goal setting, profitability, and human resources. As a successful business professional, Akin Ross has a well documented track record of sustained success. He has a strong background in business management with a wide range of experience in diverse areas of business that demands excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
Apart from being a diligent professional, Akin Ross is also a great human being. He has contributed in many charitable endeavors, such as Father House church, Untied Way, and St. Judes Hospital. Over the years, he has gained good fame and reputation among his peers and associates.